Worried about keeping your top talent? Make sure your salaries are competitive. Attracting and retaining top talent is a challenge. Knowing compensation practices within your market keeps you a step ahead. BioTalent Canada’s Compensation Guide is a national review of 32 of the most popular job functions within the Canadian bio-economy. It consists of job descriptions and experience, the skills and education required to effectively function in the role, and an overview of the salaries and benefits. With this data, you can benchmark your compensation packages to remain competitive. Get the Knowledge to Attract and Retain Top Talent:
- Gain access to industry-standard compensation practices in the bio-economy
- Benchmark your compensation packages against the market
- Benefit from market intelligence to retain top talent and reduce turnover
- Tap in to market knowledge to hire with confidence
- Get affordable bio-economy specific compensation data
The Compensation Guide gives you:
- 32 top skills profiles in Canada’s bio-economy
- Description of job functions
- Professional experience, competencies and education required per job function
- Salary and benefits data
The guide contains information for the following positions: Animal Care Attendant, Animal Care Technician, Biostatistician, Business Development Manager, Chemical Engineer, Chief Executive Officer, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Data Manager, Contract Manufacturing Project Manager, Development Project Manager, Finance Manager, Industrial Engineer, Instrument Technician, Laboratory Worker, Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Worker, Marketing Manager, Pre-Clinical/Clinical (Field Trial), Project Manager, Production Planner/Scheduler, Project Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Analyst, Quality Control Inspector, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Research Assistant, Research Director, Research Manager, Research Scientist, Sales Representative, Scientific/Medical Writer, Vice-President of Manufacturing, Vice-President of Research & Development
List Price: $515
As a member of LifeSciences BC, you get a 25% discount.
To take advantage of this offer:
- Contact Elizabeth Sun, Membership & Sponsorship Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), to get your discount code.
- Order your compensation guide by clicking here.