PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR 19th ANNUAL LIFESCIENCES BC AWARDS
This year’s theme, Translating Insights into Action, will consider the companies, organizations, individuals and institutions that have successfully taken ideas and brought those innovations to life. Successfully aligning and implementing the many research functions and corporate components that disrupt the usual and well-worn, by creating, developing or advancing new therapeutic solutions in clinical and translational medical science.
Innovations can cover the spectrum of disease areas, including cancer, infectious diseases, neurology, ophthalmology, cardiovascular, nanotechnology, and beyond. Many of them involve rare or neglected diseases that afflict either very small populations or people in developing countries. It is hard and relentless work that takes dogged perseverance to capture discovery from bench to bedside.
We are fortunate to have a life science ecosystem that bridges academia and a thriving research & development bionetworks, including world-class healthcare facilities, distinguished health & medical foundations, and renowned centres of excellence that are supportive of translation and commercializing innovation in healthcare.
This Year’s Winners Are:
• Genome British Columbia Award for Scientific Excellence — Dr. Leonard Foster
• Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – Aubrey J. Tingle Prize — Dr. James Russell
• Deal of the Year — Celator Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Growth Stage Life Sciences Company of the Year — Innovative Targeting Solutions Inc.
• Growth Stage Medtech Company of the Year — Clarius Mobile Health Corp.
• Strategic Life Sciences Partner of the Year — Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) – Pacific Region
• Milton Wong Award for Leadership — Dr. William Hunter
• Dr. Don Rix Award for Lifetime Achievement — Dr. Alan Winter
• Life Sciences Company of the Year — McKesson Imaging and Workflow Solutions
Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Time: 5:00 – 10:00PM│Reception 5:00 – 6:30 PM│Dinner: 6:30 – 10:00 PM
Location: Hyatt Regency Vancouver, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C.
Accommodations: LifeSciences BC has partnered up with the Listel Hotel for discounted hotel room rates. Find out more.
The 19th Annual LifeSciences BC Awards are proudly presented by:
For more information, please contact:
Executive Assistant, LifeSciences BC
Tel.: 604-669-9909 ext. 101
* No refunds after April 1, 2017.
** LifeSciences BC Sponsors, please contact Elizabeth Sun at firstname.lastname@example.org for your complimentary tickets.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar